Search Our Site




Weiss Antiques Gallery was established in 1956 by Fran Weiss in Birmingham, Michigan. Specializing in Asian art and antiques, the gallery was renowned for the breadth of their jade collection. David Weiss joined the firm in 1983, continuing their commitment to important works of Asian interest. David brought a passion for modernism, and the gallery further expanded to incorporate the works of Philip and Kelvin Laverne, Frederick Carder, and Ilias LalaOunis.